International Vision Expo & Conference East 2017
2017 (Not Final)
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
New York City, NY, United States
The International Vision Expo & Conference East 2017 will be held in New York City, NY, United States in 2017 (Not Final).
The International Vision Expo & Conference East 2017 is focused on:
- Clinical application of products and technology
- Disease diagnosis, treatment and management
- Healthy business solutions
The International Vision Expo & Conference East 2017 presents products and services such as: Instruments, Diagnostic Instruments, Displays, Dispensing & Examination Equipment, Binoculars & Telescopes, Frames, Lenses, Cases, Protective Goggles, Visual Aids, Dry Eye Products, Laboratory Supplies, Machinery, Artificial Eyes, Cleaners & Cloths, Lens Processing Equipment, Contact Lenses, Protective Goggles and Accessories.
The International Vision Expo & Conference East 2017 brings together Optometric Technician, Optician, Licensed, or Certified, Optometrists, Optician Assistant, Laboratory Manager, Optician, Non-Certified, Manufacturer’s Representative, Optometric Student, Ophthalmologist, Buyer and Practice Manager.
New York City,
Articles / News / Press releases
- Medical Seminars for All in the Field
- Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
- Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
- Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
- Medical Errors
- Knowledge, Attitudes and Sexual Behaviors With Regard To HIV Among Senior Primary School Pulpils in Gabon