Iron Ore 2014
2014 (Not Final)
Iron Ore 2014 will be held in Perth, Australia in 2014 (Not Final).
Iron Ore 2014 is an international conference designated to the iron ore industry and its growing demand.
The main topics covered by the conference include:
- ore characterisation, incorporating cover ore classification, mineralogical and petrological ore characterisation and geometallurgy at regional, mine and ore body scale
- geostatistics and ore reserve estimation, including geophysical techniques as well as geostatistics for ore reserve estimation
- ore genesis, geology, geochemistry, petrology and mineralogy from regional to mine scale
- mining, from all aspects from pit design and optimization to blasting and ore haulage
- processing, which will include crushing, screening, grinding, beneficiation, dewatering, filtration and tailings disposal, as well as downstream processing operations such as sintering and pelletising and value adding
- project development, which will include expansion of existing operations and development of new operations including regulatory, personnel and safety issues
- environment, which will include reduction of emissions, water conservation and mine rehabilitation/closure.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
Exciting News for Power Supplies Buyers and Manufacturers!
Industry conferences and their gains
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry