Land & Development Conference 2014
May 13, 2014
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
The Land & Development Conference 2014 will be held in Toronto, Canada on May 13, 2014.
The Land & Development Conference 2014 is dedicated to Issues, Trends, Opportunities and Strategies in Land Investment and Development Activitis.
The Land & Development Conference 2014 covers topics such as:
- Pushing the limits: opportunities, dangers and the real facts about the land and housing markets in the gta
- Economic outlook for the gta for 2011 and beyond: battling the strong canadian dollar
- Debt and equity sources for land acquisition, development and construction: who is lending, and what is the real cost of capital?
- Spanning the implementation gap: near-term strategies to facilitate sustained growth under the province’s growth plan
- Land values in today’s development
- The planning of the pan/parapan american games, and the related effect on infrastructure development
The Land & Development Conference 2014 brings together:
- Developers and builders of ICI and residential projects
- CEOs, CFOs and other senior executives of real estate companies that are active in land investment and development
- Financial institutions and lenders active in land related financing
- Public and private equity investors and pension funds active in real estate
- Lawyers, accountants, appraisers, and other specialists in real estate transactions, valuation, development, and financing
- Real estate brokers specializing in ICI and residential land investment
- Municipal, provincial, federal government officials involved in planning, land development, the environment, transit, infrastructure, real estate, and housing
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Government Seminars can Broaden Your Horizons
The changing face of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): a greater focus on the emerging markets?
Offshore Oil and Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition (OTE 2014)
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
Power plant operations & maintenance
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.