April 4-7, 2016
Palais des Festivals
MIPTV 2016 will be held in Cannes, France on April 4-7, 2016.
MIPTV 2016 is a conference and exhibition dedicated to co-producing, creating, selling, buying, distributing and financing entertainment in all platforms.
MIPTV 2016 presents products and services such as:
- Online Delegate Database
- Pitching Events
- Exhibition Floor
- Online Media Centre
- Formats Forum
- Clubs: VIP Club, Buyers Club, Participants Club
- Networking and Matchmaking Events
- Business Accelerators
- Producers` Forum
MIPTV 2016 brings together Cable Satellite, IPTV Operators, Content Creators, Producers, Distributors, Media Funds, Interactive Technology, Licensing Executives, Co-Production Partners, Independents, International FinanciersCommissioners, Rights Agencies, Studio Heads, Online Media, Content Enablers, Brand Owners, Advertising Agencies, Social Networks, Game Developers and Broadcasters & Channels.
People interested in this event are also interested in:
Articles / News / Press releases
- Services conferences & exhibitions
- Different intentions behind organizing art exhibitions
- Classical and Contemporary Muslim Artists: Time Concept as an Aesthetic Approach for Contemporary Muslim Artists
- Online Education Development and Delivery: The Role and Functions of Academic Libraries
- Art Exhibitions
- Why a Room Layout is Essential for an Event Planning