MRO AMERICAS 2017
April 2017 (Not Final)
MRO AMERICAS 2017 will be held in United States in April 2017 (Not Final).
MRO AMERICAS 2017 is a conference and exhibition dedicated to fundamentals, skills, techniques and tools for airline MRO including updates on trends, opportunities and industry landscape and strategies to advance the airline MRO industry.
The MRO AMERICAS 2017 topics include Regulatory issues, Lean, Preparing for new engines, Preparing for new aircraft, Outsourcing, Interiors, Global competition, Fuel efficiency/costs and Integrations.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
- Industry conferences and their gains
- Physiological response to sun exposure of rams fed sugarcane bagasse silage treated with urea and live yeast culture or pronifer
- The influence of purser support and other related factors to the tendency of depression among civil aviation flight attendants in Indonesia
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry