Organic Process Research and Development 2013
April 15-16, 2013(Ended)
National Chemical Laboratory
The Organic Process Research and Development 2013 was held in Pune, India on April 15-16, 2013.The conference deals with synthetic route design, optimization and development in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields.Turning a...
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
450-1395 Pound Sterling (Early registration date: May 11, 2012)
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
- The influence of purser support and other related factors to the tendency of depression among civil aviation flight attendants in Indonesia
- Industry conferences and their gains
- Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas