Organic Process Research and Development 2016
September 2016 (Not Final)
Location is not final
Organic Process Research and Development 2016 will be held in September 2016 (Not Final).
Organic Process Research and Development 2016 is a conference dedicated to topics related to synthetic route design, development and optimization in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields, including technical developments and equipment.
Organic Process Research and Development 2016 brings together attendees from the chemical industry, including;
- Chemical Engineers in Industry
- Process Research & Development Chemists
- Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
Articles / News / Press releases
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
- Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
- The influence of purser support and other related factors to the tendency of depression among civil aviation flight attendants in Indonesia
- Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.