Organic Process Research and Development 2016
September 2016 (Not Final)
Location is not final
Organic Process Research and Development 2016 will be held in September 2016 (Not Final).
Organic Process Research and Development 2016 is a conference dedicated to topics related to synthetic route design, development and optimization in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical and allied fields, including technical developments and equipment.
Organic Process Research and Development 2016 brings together attendees from the chemical industry, including;
- Chemical Engineers in Industry
- Process Research & Development Chemists
- Heads of Departments & Team Leaders
Articles / News / Press releases
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
- Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
- Industry conferences and their gains
- The influence of purser support and other related factors to the tendency of depression among civil aviation flight attendants in Indonesia
- Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
- Physiological response to sun exposure of rams fed sugarcane bagasse silage treated with urea and live yeast culture or pronifer