Pharmapack North America 2015
June 9-10, 2015
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
New York City, NY, United States
Pharmapack North America 2015 will be held in New York City, NY, United States on June 9-10, 2015.
Pharmapack North America 2015 is a conference and exhibition dedicated to Packaging Technology and Drug Delivery Systems.
Pharmapack North America 2015 covers topics such as:
- Eco-Friendly Practices and Environmentally Sustainable Packaging Materials
- Serialization, Authentication and Traceability
- Exploring the Human Interaction with Pharmaceutical Packaging Process Quality-Control and Cost Strategies
- Drug Delivery Including Nasal, Pulmonary and Transdermal New Materials and Innovations in Injectables
Pharmapack North America 2015 brings together:
- Export Managers
- Pharmaceutical R&D Engineers
- Packaging Consultants
- Labelling Designers
- Quality Control Engineers
- Line Managers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Packaging Designers
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Engineers
- Packaging Managers/Directors
- Package Developers
- Packaging Scientists
- Directors of Device Equipment
- FDA Experts
New York City,
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Business Events in the USA
Thalassemic Patient Satisfaction on Receiving Medical Information through Short Message System on Mobile Phone
Validation of Palliative Prognostic Index for Terminal Cancer Patients in Hospice Consultation Setting in Taiwan
Urban School Districts: Effects of the No Child Left Behind Act
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.