Pharmapack North America 2015
2015 (Not Final)
Pharmapack North America 2015 will be held in United States in 2015 (Not Final).
Pharmapack North America 2015 is a conference and exhibition dedicated to Packaging Technology and Drug Delivery Systems.
Pharmapack North America 2015 covers topics such as:
- Eco-Friendly Practices and Environmentally Sustainable Packaging Materials
- Serialization, Authentication and Traceability
- Exploring the Human Interaction with Pharmaceutical Packaging Process Quality-Control and Cost Strategies
- Drug Delivery Including Nasal, Pulmonary and Transdermal New Materials and Innovations in Injectables
Pharmapack North America 2015 brings together:
- Export Managers
- Pharmaceutical R&D Engineers
- Packaging Consultants
- Labelling Designers
- Quality Control Engineers
- Line Managers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Packaging Designers
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Engineers
- Packaging Managers/Directors
- Package Developers
- Packaging Scientists
- Directors of Device Equipment
- FDA Experts
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Making the most out of the business seminars as an effective and instructive medium
3D Perspective of Leadership
Attending Health conferences is beneficial not only for professionals
Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis Pseudotumoral: About A Case
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Complications of chlamydial and mycoplasmal infection in children