Intermodal Europe 2014
November 11-13, 2014
Intermodal Europe 2014 will be held in Rotterdam, Netherlands on November 11-13, 2014.
Intermodal Europe 2014 is an exhibition and conference dedicated to container transport and logistics topics, products and services across the rail, road and sea sectors including:
- Key issues for shippers
- Freight rates
- Shipping and retail logistics
- Trends in Container Shipping
- Future Refrigeration Technologies
- New concepts for intermodal transport
- Economic Perspective for the Container Industry
- Container transport and technology
Intermodal Europe 2014 brings together thousands of Intermodal industry professionals, including shipping lines, shippers, container professionals and those involved in the intermodal supply chain.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
How to Tell if the Speaker You are Hiring is Motivational
The prospects and aims of business conferences
Why a Room Layout is Essential for an Event Planning
Qatar tops per capita investment in Dubai realty (AED 6.71 million), followed by Oman, UAE, KSA, Germany, India and Britain
Power plant operations & maintenance
Business Events Aim to Improve Every Aspect of a Business