Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015
Jun 27 - Jul 4, 2015
Seattle, WA, United States
Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015 will be held in Seattle, WA, United States on Jun 27 - Jul 4, 2015.
Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015 is an Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Conference.
Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015 covers topics such as:
- Screening and Evaluation of Chronic Hepatitis B in the Community
- Evaluation of Abnormal Liver Tests
- Evaluation and Management of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
- Treatment Guidelines for Hepatitis B
- Management Considerations in End-Stage Liver Disease
- Update in non-Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcer Disease
- Esophageal Disease
- Chronic and Recurring Diarrhea
- Common Medical Problems in Patients with Chronic Gastrointestinal Diseases
Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015 brings together:
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
* Prices are for evaluation only.
An investigation into the Role of Mothers in the Care of Hospitalized children as perceived by Mothers and Nurses in Pediatric units of BPKIHS
A Study of clinical profile and treatment outcome of DOTS regime in 250 pulmonary and extra pulmonary patients in Hamidia hospital ,Bhopal in the year 2011
The Value of Nuchal Translucency Measurement as an Early Predictor of Congenital Fetal Malformation
Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis Pseudotumoral: About A Case