Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015
Jun 27 - Jul 4, 2015
Seattle, WA, United States
Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015 will be held in Seattle, WA, United States on Jun 27 - Jul 4, 2015.
Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015 is an Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Conference.
Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015 covers topics such as:
- Screening and Evaluation of Chronic Hepatitis B in the Community
- Evaluation of Abnormal Liver Tests
- Evaluation and Management of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
- Treatment Guidelines for Hepatitis B
- Management Considerations in End-Stage Liver Disease
- Update in non-Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcer Disease
- Esophageal Disease
- Chronic and Recurring Diarrhea
- Common Medical Problems in Patients with Chronic Gastrointestinal Diseases
Primary Care: Gastroenterology Update 2015 brings together:
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders - Clinical
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
Medical conferences—establishing awareness in medical fields
Gross anatomy of the oropharyngeal cavity in the falcon
Mechanisms of hearing loss in prematures and fullterms with perinatal or postnatal hypoxia