Risk USA 2015
October 20-24, 2015
New York Marriott Marquis
New York City, NY, United States
Risk USA 2015 will be held in New York City, NY, United States on October 20-24, 2015.
Risk USA 2015 is a conference dedicated to topics related to risk management for financial institutions including:
- Market, operational risk and liquidity
- Dodd-Frank implementation and the financial industry
- Systemic and credit risk
- Portfolio management and asset allocation
- Risk and banks investments
- Quantitative risk management strategies
- Asset managers, institutional investors, pension funds, insurance firms and large non-financial corporates
Risk USA 2015 brings together leading financial and economic professionals including regulators, bankers, academics and political leaders. Delegates will come from Investment & Commercial Banking, Asset & Investment Management, Prime Brokerage, Hedge Fund Management, Central Banking, Life & Pension Provision, Financial Consultancy, Institutional Investment, Software / Technology Provision and Rating Agency.
New York City,
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Online Education Development and Delivery: The Role and Functions of Academic Libraries
Business Seminars can Change your Outlook
Top Seven Tips To Make Your Meetings Successful And Impressive
How to Tell if the Speaker You are Hiring is Motivational
Business conference and trade shows as an efficient tool
3D Perspective of Leadership