Rooted Con 2017
March 2017 (Not Final)
Rooted Con 2017 will be held in Spain in March 2017 (Not Final).
Rooted Con 2017 is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Critical Infrastructure Security, SCADA environments..
- Hacking, cracking, phreaking, virii, WiFi, VoIP, GSM..
- Console and gaming hacking
- Hardware Hacking, Jtag, SWJ, Dap..
- Reverse engineering, debugging, hooking, fuzzing, exploiting..
- Mobile terminals: android, iOS, Windows mobile, maemo..
- APT, botnets and malware
- Innovative tools and techniques both for defense and attack
- Cryptographical techniques, steganography, covert channels..
- (In)security cloud, virtual environments..
- Forensics and antiforensics
Rooted Con 2017 brings together attendees from the security community including students, professionals, businesses, hobbyists, state forces, hackers, artists and academics.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
- Wood-Plastic Composites
- A Technology conference is a great way to expand your knowledge
- Understanding the usefulness of Technology conferences
- Understanding the effectiveness of technology conferences
- Technology conferences — a useful tool