SAFE 2015 - 6th International Conference on Safety and Security Engineering
May 6-8, 2015
Milenij Grand Hotel 4 Opatijska Cvijeta
The SAFE 2015 - 6th International Conference on Safety and Security Engineering will be held in Opatija, Croatia on May 6-8, 2015.
The SAFE 2015 - 6th International Conference on Safety and Security Engineering covers topics such as:
- Incident management
- Public safety and security
- Emergency response
- Modelling and experiments
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Human factors
- Risk analysis, assessment and management
- Security surveillance systems
- Transportation safety and security
- Natural disaster management
- System safety engineering
- Information and communication security
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Evaluation of Natural Radioactivity in Selected Soil Samples from the Archaeological of Tello (Girsu) City in Dhi-Qar Governorate, Iraq
Services conferences & exhibitions
An Approach to the Diagnosis of Transformer’s Insulating Oil
Business conference and trade shows as an efficient tool
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
MES & Process Minds - Exclusive interview with speaker - Neil Roche from