SPESIF 2012 - Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum
Feb 29 - Mar 2, 2012(Ended)
Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center University of Maryland
College Park, MD, United States
SPESIF 2012 - Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum was held in College Park, MD, United States on Feb 29 - Mar 2, 2012.SPESIF is an international technical conference that covers topics such as: Astrosociology (definition, scope, and relevance,...
0-275 US Dollar
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- MES & Process Minds - Exclusive interview with speaker - Neil Roche from
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
- Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes
- Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
- The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show