SiiM 2014 - The Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine conference
May 15-17, 2014
Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
Long Beach, CA, United States
SiiM 2014 - The Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine conference will be held in Long Beach, CA, United States on May 15-17, 2014.
SiiM 2014 - The Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine conference covers topics such as:
- Imaging big data and Informatics
- Career Development for CIIPs
- Solving Enterprise Imaging
- Collecting Your Meaningful Use Dollars: Real World Strategies and Success Stories
- Quantitative Imaging
- Next Generation Archival Models
- Extracting, Measuring, and Reporting Radiation Dose
- Mining Your Data - Business Analytics
- Creative Applications for Social Media
- Decision Support for Medical Imaging: What Is It and How Can It Be Implemented
- Got a Great Idea or Designed an Informatics Tool? Now What?
- Maximizing Efficiency & Quality through Workflow
- Top Medical Imaging IT Projects of the year
- Mobile Technologies in Medical Imaging
- Interoperability & Integration
- Image Sharing and Data Management
SiiM 2014 - The Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine conference brings together health imaging IT professionals.
The Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SiiM) is a professional organization that combines medical imaging and information technologies.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
relationship between dietary patterns and infertility in men and women
The Clinical Indications of Intravenous Immunoglobulin at Queen Rania Children’s Hospital
Point-of-care diagnostic systems
Co-relation Of Core Muscle Strength With Postural Control In Young Healthy Adults
Study the Co-relation of Core Strength with Dynamic Balance in National Level Hockey Players