Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2014
Location is not final
Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2014 will be held in 2014.
Smart Metering is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Future Energy infrastructure
- Preparing meter infrastructure for future challenges and capabilities
- Legislation, regulation and national energy visions
- Meter enabled smart home and energy management services (Customer Perspective)
- Implementing hourly billing and managing data to create business value (Operational issues)
Smart Metering brings together delegates from leading utilities and other companies involved in the smart metering market.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Effect of Training on Knowledge Management Activities: A Case at Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR)
The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
Technology conferences — a useful tool
Press Release: IT Infrastructure, Cloud Acceleration And Energy Efficiency Form Focus Of 2nd Datacentres Malaysia Forum
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
A Technology conference is a great way to expand your knowledge