Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2014
2014 (Not Final)
Location is not final
Smart Metering Central and Eastern Europe 2014 will be held in 2014 (Not Final).
Smart Metering is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Future Energy infrastructure
- Preparing meter infrastructure for future challenges and capabilities
- Legislation, regulation and national energy visions
- Meter enabled smart home and energy management services (Customer Perspective)
- Implementing hourly billing and managing data to create business value (Operational issues)
Smart Metering brings together delegates from leading utilities and other companies involved in the smart metering market.
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Understanding the usefulness of Technology conferences
An Approach to the Diagnosis of Transformer’s Insulating Oil
A Technology conference is a great way to expand your knowledge
An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes