Student Health and Welfare in Higher Education Conference 2012
March 27-28, 2012(Ended)
Novotel Melbourne on Collins
Student Health and Welfare in Higher Education Conference 2012 was held in Melbourne, Australia on March 27-28, 2012.Student Health and Welfare in Higher Education is a Conference dedicated to the major issues affecting student health and wellbeing including...
270 Collins Street,
395-2195 Australian Dollar (Early registration date: January 31, 2012)
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- A Population based Colorectal Cancer Screening Program
- Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Clinical Relevance of Transforming Growth Factor-β1, Interleukin-6 and Haptoglobin for Prediction of Obesity Complications in Prepubertal Egyptian Children
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders - Clinical
- Study the Co-relation of Core Strength with Dynamic Balance in National Level Hockey Players