Student Health and Welfare in Higher Education Conference 2012
March 27-28, 2012(Ended)
Novotel Melbourne on Collins
Student Health and Welfare in Higher Education Conference 2012 was held in Melbourne, Australia on March 27-28, 2012.Student Health and Welfare in Higher Education is a Conference dedicated to the major issues affecting student health and wellbeing including...
270 Collins Street,
395-2195 Australian Dollar (Early registration date: January 31, 2012)
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Socratic Classroom in the 21st Education System
- The Clinical Indications of Intravenous Immunoglobulin at Queen Rania Children’s Hospital
- The importance of therapeutic education in Diabetes
- Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis Pseudotumoral: About A Case
- Pediatric Refraction Case Study: Improvement of Vision With Glasses and Contact Lenses in Congenital Cataract Surgeries
- Urinary-Neutrophil Gelatinase-Associated Lipocalin (u-NGAL) as a predictor of Acute Kidney Injury in post-liver transplant recipients