March 27-30, 2014
Poznan International Fair
TTM 2014 will be held in Poznan, Poland on March 27-30, 2014.
TTM 2014 is an exhibition dedicated to Automotive Technology.
TTM 2014 presents products and services in categories such as:
- Assemblies and components for automotive bodies
- Machinery and equipment for service and repair
- Accessories and Tuning
- Assemblies and components of motor vehicles
- Alarms, locks, immobilizers
- Automotive electrical systems
- Pneumatic tyres
- Car washes and Car maintenance and care materials
- Fuel stations and equipment
- Specialist technical services (designing, patents, licenses, expert services )
- Databases and programs to support the operation of vehicles
- Services and intangible assets (banks, insurance, advertising, publishing and professional organizations)
TTM 2014 brings together:
- Automotive stores and wholesalers
- Vehicle inspection stations
- Owners and operators of fleets of vehicles
- Owners and employees of vulcanization paint shops, workshops, authorized service station workshops
- Owners of car washes
- Petrol stations
- Schools of motor vehicle engineering
- Workshops installing Autogas
- Car manufacturers
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Comparison of immature life stages duration of Liriomyza trifolii (Dip.: Agromyzidae) in field and laboratory conditions
Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
Attending a Science Seminar could Set your World Alight
Offshore Oil and Gas Technology and Equipment Exhibition (OTE 2014)
Yield comparison of advanced potato clones in spring cultivation areas