Tank Storage Association (TSA) Conference & Exhibition 2016
2016 (Not Final)
Coventry, United Kingdom
The Tank Storage Association (TSA) Conference & Exhibition 2016 will be held in Coventry, United Kingdom in 2016 (Not Final).
The Tank Storage Association (TSA) Conference & Exhibition 2016 is dedicated to bulk liquid storage sector, covering topics such as:
- The COMAH CA’s expectation of Competency Management Systems
- Continuing Loss of Containment Events in the UK, HSE’s perspective
- An Industry Perspective on the UK Strategy for Process Safety
- Developing Guidelines for Competency Management Systems
- Storage Tank Failures due to Corrosion and Fatigue
- Excise Duty, Customs Duty and Oil
- The challenge of Ageing Assets in the Bulk Liquid Storage Industry
The Tank Storage Association (TSA) Conference & Exhibition 2016 brings together delegates from the chemicals, fuels, edible oils and fats storage industries.
Articles / News / Press releases
- The benefits of attending an Industrial conference or trade show
- Top Seven Tips To Make Your Meetings Successful And Impressive
- Influence of microalloying elements addition on the corrosion behaviour of heat treated and LASER treated carbon steels in concrete environment.
- Serum testosterone, testes size and semen quality of rams fed sugarcane bagasse treated with urea or pronofer
- Etude expérimentale sur les observations des changements de structure des bétons soumis à des températures basses de service.
- Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes