Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help?
November 25-26, 2013(Ended)
Royal Society of Medicine
London, United Kingdom
The Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help? was held in London, United Kingdom on November 25-26, 2013.The Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help? is a conference that focused on recent developments in technology...
1 Wimpole Street,
50-240 Pound Sterling (Early registration date: August 20, 2013)
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- Medical Seminars for All in the Field
- Coronary Intervention
- The importance of therapeutic education in Diabetes
- A Technology conference is a great way to expand your knowledge
- Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
- Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.