Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help?
November 25-26, 2013(Ended)
Royal Society of Medicine
London, United Kingdom
The Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help? was held in London, United Kingdom on November 25-26, 2013.The Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help? is a conference that focused on recent developments in technology...
1 Wimpole Street,
50-240 Pound Sterling (Early registration date: August 20, 2013)
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- Mechanisms of hearing loss in prematures and fullterms with perinatal or postnatal hypoxia
- The Value of Nuchal Translucency Measurement as an Early Predictor of Congenital Fetal Malformation
- Mangement Algorithm for CSF Gusher During Cochlear Implantation
- The laser speckle contrast imaging: A novel modality in assessing the tissue perfusion
- The Clinical Indications of Intravenous Immunoglobulin at Queen Rania Children’s Hospital
- Knowledge, Attitudes and Sexual Behaviors With Regard To HIV Among Senior Primary School Pulpils in Gabon