Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help?
November 25-26, 2013(Ended)
Royal Society of Medicine
London, United Kingdom
The Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help? was held in London, United Kingdom on November 25-26, 2013.The Telemedicine & eHealth 2013: Ageing Well - how can technology help? is a conference that focused on recent developments in technology...
1 Wimpole Street,
50-240 Pound Sterling (Early registration date: August 20, 2013)
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- MRI changes in patients with uncomplicated arterial hypertension
- Medical conferences—establishing awareness in medical fields
- Correlation existing between the decreasing values of central corneal thickness and worsening of the field defect in primary open angle glaucoma (Health/Opthalmology)
- cardiovascular diseases; endothelial dysfunction
- Effect of pegylated interferon and ribavirin used for treatment of chronic hepatitis C patients on semen parameters
- The correlation study of depression during the first and second trimester in pregnant women