Telomeres, Telomerase and Disease 2014
Apr 30 - May 4, 2014
Husa Park President
Telomeres, Telomerase and Disease 2014 will be held in Brussels, Belgium on Apr 30 - May 4, 2014.
Telomeres, Telomerase and Disease 2014 covers topics such as:
- Telomere replication and length regulation
- Stem cells and cancer
- Processing of DNA double strand breaks and/or telomeres
- Consequences of telomere dysfunction
- Telomere proteins and protein modifications
- The DNA damage response
- Chromatin/chromosome structure
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Comparison of family functions between students with school phobia and normal students
The Role Of Some Cytokines In The Pathogenesis Of Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
Corneal endothelial recovery in patients undergoing small incision cataract surgery comparison between diabetics and non diabetics.
Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis Pseudotumoral: About A Case
The Clinical Indications of Intravenous Immunoglobulin at Queen Rania Children’s Hospital