VISUAL COMMUNICATION 2012
March 14-15, 2012(Ended)
Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre (Helsingin Messukeskus)
The VISUAL COMMUNICATION 2012 was held in Helsinki, Finland on March 14-15, 2012.The VISUAL COMMUNICATION 2012 is an exhibition that demonstrate the use of visual communication in public spaces such as: stores, hotels, ...
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
- Business conference and trade shows as an efficient tool
- Aspects of business development through a business conference or exhibition
- Why a Room Layout is Essential for an Event Planning
- How to Tell if the Speaker You are Hiring is Motivational
- Removal of Copper (II) From Wastewater Using Modified Carbon Nanotubes