VISUAL COMMUNICATION 2012
March 14-15, 2012(Ended)
Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre (Helsingin Messukeskus)
The VISUAL COMMUNICATION 2012 was held in Helsinki, Finland on March 14-15, 2012.The VISUAL COMMUNICATION 2012 is an exhibition that demonstrate the use of visual communication in public spaces such as: stores, hotels, ...
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Find Similar Events by Category
Articles / News / Press releases
- Making the most out of the business seminars as an effective and instructive medium
- Online Education Development and Delivery: The Role and Functions of Academic Libraries
- Aspects of business development through a business conference or exhibition
- Business conference and trade shows as an efficient tool
- An Industrial conference as a vital tool to promote an industry
- Physiological response to sun exposure of rams fed sugarcane bagasse silage treated with urea and live yeast culture or pronifer