Written Advocacy in Complex Litigation, Arbitration and Class Actions (Workshop A) 2011
March 2, 2011(Ended)
St. Andrew’s Club and Conference Centre
Written Advocacy in Complex Litigation, Arbitration and Class Actions (Workshop A) 2011 was held in Toronto, Canada on March 2, 2011.Good drafting, and the work preliminary to it, is the foundation that determines how well a legal action will withstand the turbulence of litigation...
150 King Street West,
600 Canadian Dollar
Please, check the official conference website for possible changes, before you make any traveling arrangements
Prices are for evaluation only.
Articles / News / Press releases
- Business Seminars can Change your Outlook
- Making the most out of the business seminars as an effective and instructive medium
- Business Events Aim to Improve Every Aspect of a Business
- Power plant operations & maintenance
- The prospects and aims of business conferences
- Aspects of business development through a business conference or exhibition