XXIV European Congress of Perinatal Medicine 2014
June 4-7, 2014
Firenze fiera (Palazzo dei Congressi)
XXIV European Congress of Perinatal Medicine 2014 will be held in Florence, Italy on June 4-7, 2014.
the XXIV European Congress of Perinatal Medicine 2014 is dedicated to Global health issues concerning mothers and infants in the phase of conception, pregnancy and early infancy.
The XXIV European Congress of Perinatal Medicine 2014 covers topics such as:
- Developmental origins of health and disease & Periconceptional programming
- Qualitative and quantitative maternal, fetal and neonatal nutrition
- Perinatal and obstetrical syndromes
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Early PPROM, Late preterm birth
- Preterm labor & delivery, progesterone, antenatal steroids
- Maternal chronic disease Delivery room maternal and neonatal emergencies
- Oxygenation targets; haemodynamics & tissue oxygenation; oxidative stress
- Inflammation and lung disease; ductus arteriosus
- Quality of care, nosocomial infections
- Gut microbiota; prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis
- Retinopathy of prematurity Stem cell therapy and cord blood storage
- Long term follow-up
* Prices are for evaluation only.
Point-of-care diagnostic systems
Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis Pseudotumoral: About A Case
Impact of Soluble Endothelial Protein C Receptor and Interleukin 6 on induced hypercoagulability and inflammation in HCV infected patients.
Co-relation Of Core Muscle Strength With Postural Control In Young Healthy Adults