Argus East Europe Fertilizer is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Duty changes in east Europe
- Developments in agriculture and the impacts on the fertilizer industry
- New NPK consumers within eastern Europe and changing buying patterns
- Potential fertilizer demand growth in eastern Europe - Growth from a low base
- Developments in the Ukrainian fertilizer industry
- Forecast for potential investment areas and new projects in eastern Europe
- Developments in local nitrogen production in eastern Europe
- Essential micronutrients
- The changing makeup of Russian phosphate production: Increasing focus on regional markets
- Eastern European natural gas pricing: Diversifying supply sources and supply routes
- Future phosphate rock supply issues in Russia and eastern Europe
Argus East Europe Fertilizer brings together fertilizer and raw material producers from the CIS region including their global trading partners.
Argus East Europe Fertilizer might be held in 2023.