Ready Gooo !!!
As the bridge between You and Chinese marine and offshore technology, China International Marine, Port & Shipbuilding Fair and Offshore, Oil & Gas Technology, Equipment Exhibition(OTE&CIMPS2014) will be held in Nanjing Int’l Exhibition Center during April 09-11, 2014,. which covering the space of 25,000sqms and expecting to have more than 600 exhibitors and 20,000 visitors both from Domestic and Overseas, which ranks the 2nd largest show in the line of maritime and offshore in Asia.
Your Gateway to The No.1 Shipbuilding Hub in China
The shipbuilding industry in Jiangsu Province of China keeps stable to against the current economic depression. With more than 80 large shipyards, the accomplished total export volume of Jiangsu shipbuilding industry reached USD 1.6 billion which accounts for 25% of that in China and the export amount of the components equipment reached USD100 million in 2013.
Outstanding in Jiangsu Offshore Industry as No.1 in China
With abundant resources of offshore oil & gas, Jiangsu is widely prospecting in offshore oil & gas exploring, offshore wind energy, underwater engineering, costal development and port construction. The industry is rated 45% of that in China and it has great potential rising in the line, it is one of the most important shows in China has grown and developed rapidly to be one of the leading professional and most influential shows worldwide.
Prominent Domestic and Overseas Promotion
- Overseas Promotion: World famous offshore and maritime exhibitions like OTC(US),OSEA(Singapore), ONS(Norway), Kormarine and Offshore Korea, SPE Offshore Europe(UK) and Eurport, etc.
- Domestic Promotion: China National Offshore Oil Corporation(CNOOC), China National Petroleum Corporation(CNPC) and Sinopec for purchasing. Chinese Society for Oceanography, Ocean Engineering Branch, China Shipowners Association and Shipbuilding Industry, etc.
- Online Promotion: More than 100 thousand data for E-blast online marketing.
- Media Promotion: Cooperating with more than 100 China famous Media Partners and more than 50 prominent oversea medias.
Strong Background in Organization Union
The shows supported by Government, Institutes, International Associations and Organizations and overseas partners, the exhibitions also got the sponsorship by the ship owners and relative associations from the industry. Ahoy Rotterdam, who organized Europort which is the 2nd biggest marine expo in the world, cooperated with United Asia Exhibition Co., Ltd. to expand the shows as the biggest in China.
Shining Technology and Tremendous Profile
Advanced technology in special purpose vessels highlighted CIMPS&OTE with the wide range application in LNG vessels, military ships, fishing boats,, dredging vessels, chemical tanks and offshore auxiliary vessels.
The profile covered Shipbuilding, repair and conversion, Offshore Industry, Oil and gas Development, Ocean Technology, Costal Development, New Energy, Electronics, communication & navigation, Mechanical & auxiliary system, Deck, safety & special equipment, Maritime service, Welding & cutting, and Port technology.
Attractive Topics in Various Hi-Tech Conference
To make the show more brilliant, you will be attracted by series of seminars and conferences which are focused on the latest technology in the line of maritime and offshore including:
- Ship and Offshore Outfitting Seminar
- China Ship Deck and Cabin Mech-Tech Development Forum
- China International Ship and offshore Steel Summit
- Offshore Aerogenerator Development Session
- China-Oversea Trade Summit
- Other Free-to-attend conference programs on key industry and technical topics for professional enterprises and buyers
Instant register for satisfied reception on-site
For more details, you may go to www.ship-china.com and www.ote-china.com to find what you need. We will offer delicate gift for online registration and present at exhibition.
Sincerely invited you and welcome to participate in our shows.
Posted by: Jennifer, Overseas Manager, UAEC--Jiangsu United Asia International Exhibition Co.,Ltd, China (19-Nov-2013)