The Cell Immunotherapies for Solid Tumors Summit is a virtual conference focused on next frontier for cell immunotherapies is solid tumors.
The Cell Immunotherapies for Solid Tumors Summit covers topics such as:
- Methods to increase therapy persistence and drive durability in the hostile tumor microenvironment with TCR2 Therapeutics, Captain T Cell and 2Seventy Bio
- Enhancing novel target discovery and guarantee tumor-specificity to mitigate cross reactivity with Enara Bio, Gadeta, T-Cypher Bio and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- The range of targeting modalities from cell therapy to bispecifics to TCR-like antibodies with Immatics, T-Cure and CDR-Life
- Optimizing TCR and target screening to validate safety and prevent off-target toxicities with Treadwell Therapeutics, 3T Biosciences and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Leveraging engineering to boost potency and mediate conditional activation with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and T-Knife Therapeutics
The Cell Immunotherapies for Solid Tumors Summit will be held in Boston on 03-04 April 2023.