The 8th Annual Insurance Claims Management Conference 2019 will be held in Lisbon, Portugal on January 24-25, 2019.
The 8th Annual Insurance Claims Management Conference 2019 is a conference that covers topics such as:
- Creating a Simplified, Flexible Claims Services to adapt to the Evolving Market
- Transformed Claims Experience
- Claims Operations Customer Services through Innovations
- Customer Loyalty: Providing a Top Class Claims Experience for Loyalty Retention
- Outsourcing vs Insourcing of the Claims Services: What are the Best Practices for Cost Risk Reduction
- The Role of Big-Data in Claims Processes
- Best Practices in Business Interruption Claims and Large Complex Claims Settlement
- The Use of Social Media in Claims Fraud Management
- Innovative Solutions in Managing Claims from Different Insurance Lines
- The Role of Telematics in Motor Insurance
The 8th Annual Insurance Claims Management Conference 2019brings together MDs, CEO`s, Claims Operations Directors, Managers, Heads, Claims Directors, Managers, Heads, Counter-Fraud Directors, Managers, Heads, Claims Handling, Claims Performance, Claims Strategy Managers, Adjusters, Loss adjusters, Financial Crime Directors, Managers, Heads, Solution Providers, Consultancy Companies and Claims-Handling Software Providing Companies.