With sessions aimed specifically at multidisciplinary issues related to the following:
- Pulmonary atresia-intact ventricular septum with coronary fistulas or sinusoids present,
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome with coronary artery fistulas or sinusoids present,
- Anomalous pulmonary origin of coronary artery,
- Anomalous aortic origin of coronary artery,
- Aortopulmonary window,
- Aortico-left ventricular tunnel, and
- Congenital cardiac disease associated with tracheal stenosis.
including hands-on demonstrations, panel discussions, question and
answer sessions, and pathologic heart specimen exhibits.