The 15th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference 2019 covers topics such as:
- Validation requirements
- Partnerships to advance the field of personalized medicine
- Adoption of molecular/companion diagnostics
- Funding the genomic revolution by insurers
- Commercial potential of personalized medicine
- Criteria for reimbursement
- Regulatory landscape
- Goals, utility and challenges associated with Rx-Dx partnerships
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), genetic testing benefit managers and their impact on the future of personalized medicine
The 15th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference 2019 brings together executives and managers from biotech, pharmaceutical and diagnostics companies responsible for Translational Research, Genomics, Personalized Medicine, Companion Diagnostics, Bioinformatics, Molecular Diagnostics, Business Development, Biomarkers, Applied Genomics, Molecular Discovery, Proteomics, Next-Gen Sequencing, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, Licensing and Strategic Partnering, as well as attendees from Consulting, Academia, Health Insurance Industry, Government, Investors and Healthcare Industry.
The 15th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference 2019 will be held in Boston, MA, United States on 13-14 November 2019.