The 16th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference 2020 covers topics such as:
- Validation requirements
- Partnerships to advance the field of personalized medicine
- Adoption of molecular/companion diagnostics
- Funding the genomic revolution by insurers
- Commercial potential of personalized medicine
- Criteria for reimbursement
- Regulatory landscape
- Goals, utility and challenges associated with Rx-Dx partnerships
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), genetic testing benefit managers and their impact on the future of personalized medicine
The 16th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference 2020 brings together executives and managers from biotech, pharmaceutical and diagnostics companies responsible for Translational Research, Genomics, Personalized Medicine, Companion Diagnostics, Bioinformatics, Molecular Diagnostics, Business Development, Biomarkers, Applied Genomics, Molecular Discovery, Proteomics, Next-Gen Sequencing, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, Licensing and Strategic Partnering, as well as attendees from Consulting, Academia, Health Insurance Industry, Government, Investors and Healthcare Industry.
The 16th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference 2020 might be held in Boston, MA, United States in Nov 2020 (Not Final).