The Annual Registrant Regulation Summit is dedicated to client-focused reforms, investor protection, sales practices, derivatives, and open banking.
The Annual Registrant Regulation Summit covers topics such as:
- What open banking may mean for your business
- The latest updates on client-focused reforms, derivatives business conduct and registration rules and embedded commissions
- What impact GDPR and US regulatory decisions could have on Canada
- The future of advice and financial planning harmonization
- Implementing Fintech developments in compliance with regulations
- How RegTech could play a role in your organization
- Building a sustainable regulatory compliance management framework
- Providing suitable advice to older investors
The Annual Registrant Regulation Summit brings together investment funds, portfolio managers and EMDs.