The Argus China Crude and Products Market Summit covers topics such as:
- Crude supply concerns – How are refineries diversifying and securing their crude supply? Outside of the US, what other markets might we see increased crude imports from?
- How might China’s oil market react to a potential trade war and US sanctions on Iranian crude?
- How might export quotas impact domestic refineries and product trade flows?
- What impact will increased refining capacity in China have on oil and product trade flows?
- What is the future of global products demand and what role might China play?
- What is the future of tax reform policy? How are independent refineries surviving in today’s market?
- What investment opportunities exist in China’s downstream sector?
The Argus China Crude and Products Market Summit brings together:
- Global oil producers and energy majors
- China’s state owned and independent refiners
- Government representatives
- Global oil and products traders
- Banks, investors and financial companies
- Midstream, shipping and logistics companies