ASME PCC-2 (Repair of Pressure Equipment) is a seminar covers topics such as:
- Concepts and technical terms of the standard
- Basic concepts of the standard and their design fundamentals
- Troubleshoot to resolve various in-service issues.
- Design philosophy of pressure parts
- In-service problems in pressure equipment and piping
- Maintenance aspects in these equipment.
- Repair techniques.(temporary and permanent)
- Fabrication requirements, assembly and welding requirements.
- NDT and testing procedures for repaired equipment and piping
ASME PCC-2 (Repair of Pressure Equipment) brings together attendees with job titles such as:
- Mechanical Engineers / Managers
- Design Engineers / Managers
- QAQC Engineers / Managers
- Maintenance Engineers / Managers
- Reliability Engineers / Managers
- Inspection Engineers / Managers