The Cases in Echocardiography, Cardiac CT, and MRI is a seminar that addresses updates on stress, transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography as well as cardiac MRI and CT, including topics such as:
- Normal and abnormal features of patients with prosthetic valves
- Clinical decision making in selection of imaging modalities for management and evaluation of patients with valvular heart disease
- Application of Doppler hemodynamics into clinical decision-making in patients with heart failure symptoms with both normal and abnormal systolic function
- Pitfalls of interpretation with exercise and dobutamine stress echocardiography
- The utility of echocardiography in patients with acute ischemic syndromes and other acute illnesses requiring admission to the intensive care unit
- Systematic approach to echocardiography for patients with complex congenital heart disease
- Potential pitfalls and common indications for intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography
The Cases in Echocardiography, Cardiac CT, and MRI brings together clinicians and sonographers.
The Cases in Echocardiography, Cardiac CT, and MRI might be held in Napa, CA, United States in Oct 2021 (TBD).