Complete 1099, TIN Matching, B-Notice, FATCA and Nonresident Alien 1042-S Compliance Update covers topics such as:
- How do you determine whether you can accept a W-9 from someone or if you must request a W-8 instead?
- Are you in compliance with the regulations surrounding data collection, backup withholding and information reporting?
- How will you deal with an IRS demand for the backup withholding you failed to deduct from a Nonresident Alien’s (NRA’s) payments?
- What if you send them a 1099 when you should have sent them a Form 1042-S?
Complete 1099, TIN Matching, B-Notice, FATCA and Nonresident Alien 1042-S Compliance Update brings together:
- Information reporting officers
- Regulatory professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Certified payroll professionals
- Finance officers
- Tax professionals
- Accounting managers
- Bank officers
- Document control specialists
- Accounts payable managers
- Record retention specialists
- Human resources professionals
- IT managers
- Legal Professionals
- Risk managers
Complete 1099, TIN Matching, B-Notice, FATCA and Nonresident Alien 1042-S Compliance Update will be held on 11-12 Nov 2021.