CSI Frankfurt 2021 (Congenital & Structural Interventions) is a congress dedicated to techniques in catheter therapy of adults and children structural and congenital heart disease.
CSI Frankfurt 2021 covers topics such as:
- Structural Heart Interventions
- How to Close Post Myocardial Infarction Ventricular Septal Defects
- How and When to Close Patent Foramen Ovale to Prevent Paradoxical Embolism
- How to Treat Heart Failure by Catheter Techniques
- How to Close the Left Atrial Appendage to Prevent Embolic Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Interventions
- How to use Balloons and Stents in Coarctation and Pulmonary Artery Stenoses
- How to Close Atrial and Ventricular Septal Defects
- How to Close Large Patent Ductus and Pulmonary AV Fistulae
- Valvular Heart Interventions
- How to Repair Heart Valves by Catheter Techniques
- How to Close Paravalvular Leaks
- How to Perform a Valvuloplasty
- How to Implant Heart Valves Percutaneously
CSI Frankfurt 2021 brings together cardiovascular surgeons, adult and pediatric interventionalists.
CSI Frankfurt 2021 will be held in Frankfurt, Germany on 24-26 Jun 2021.