CX EMEA is a conference dedicated to customer experience.
CX EMEA covers topics such as:
- CX and brand. Learn how to successfully intertwine brand promise and CX delivery
- Emotion as a driver of great CX. Emotion is not just "feeling good" — emotional attributes of brands can be complex. The key is how to understand which emotions drive CX for your brand and how to create them
- Innovation in CX. Discover how leading-edge companies are reinventing their CX strategies to define and deliver superior CX
- CX and competitive advantage. Why does excellence in CX not always translate to competitive success? Why do some companies with great CX fail and others with poor CX thrive? Find out what this means for your industry
- CX and leadership, organization, and culture. Learn how to create an organizational and leadership culture that supports and delivers excellence in CX
CX EMEA brings together senior attendees involved or interested in:
- VPs and directors of enterprisewide customer experience
- Chief customer officers
- Senior-level executives responsible for setting organizational strategy
- Senior-level executives responsible for digital channels
- Marketing and strategy leaders charged with understanding customers` needs
- Senior-level executives responsible for driving consumer sales and profitability
CX EMEA will be held in London, United Kingdom as well as online on 30 Sep - 01 Oct, 2021.