Digital Health for Pharma (DH4P) is a conference that provides an insight on how digital health will drive commercial impact across life sciences.
Digital Health for Pharma (DH4P) covers topics such as:
- Internal efforts to support digital health startups
- Equity investments in digital health companies via corporate pharma venture or innovation funds
- Life Science collaboration with digital health companies
- Life science organization’s commercialization
- Jointly developing a digital health solution, utilizing an existing platform/asset from a digital health company and the R&D capabilities from a life science organization