TERI would celebrate the 10th anniversary of its widely acknowledged flagship event, from 5-7 February 2010
in hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi
focusing on the overarching theme Beyond Copenhagen: new pathways to sustainable development.
The DSDS 2010 would be the first major gathering of leaders drawn from every part of the globe and from every sphere of human endeavour to focus on the new pathways that the world is expected to explore and move along as a consequence of the Copenhagen Conference of the Parties in December 2009. It promises to be packed with great sessions, dynamic speakers from world over and fabulous displays.
Speakers will deliberate on the following sub themes bringing in their expertise and perspective providing in-depth information on.
- Accelerating socio-economic development: key to adaptation challenge.
- Role of technology in the new development paradigm.
- Building institutions for effective climate governance.
- From sustainable livelihoods to sustainable development.
- Sustaining business in a climate constrained world.
- Financing opportunities post Copenhagen.
- In pursuit of sustainable development: ethics, equity, and social justice.
- Mitigating emissions for climate stabilization: policies, consumption, and lifestyles.
- Indo-US cooperation for climate change and sustainable development.
- Climate challenges in Africa.
- Role of emerging economies in fostering climate cooperation.