Echo/Imaging New York: State-of-the-Art 2021 is a conference dedicated to a review and an introduction to the newest advances in the field of echocardiography.
Echo/Imaging New York: State-of-the-Art 2021 covers topics such as:
- The Society Guidelines for quantification of chamber sizes and (systolic and diastolic) function, HFpEF, pericardial diseases, stress echocardiography, valvular heart diseases using 2- and 3-dimensional and contrast echocardiography, as well as newer modalities such as strain imaging
- The knowledge of POCUS ( Point of Care Ultrasound) and its application in clinical practice
- The utility of transesophageal and 3-D imaging in management decisions in the interventional lab, operating room, and intensive care unit
- The current status of surgical and trans-catheter valve and device implantation and how to assess their hemodynamics as well as structures and functions according to the newest guidelines
- The echocardiographic presentation of special patient populations, including those with cancer, congenital heart disease, athletes with heart disease, and heart disease in pregnancy
Echo/Imaging New York: State-of-the-Art 2021 brings together:
- Critical care physicians
- ED physicians
- Other medical professionals
Echo/Imaging New York: State-of-the-Art 2021 will be held in New York City, NY, United States on 03-06 Jun 2021.