Teh Electronic Materials and Applications (EMA 2023) focus oo the electronic ceramics for conversion, energy generation and storage applications.
The Electronic Materials and Applications (EMA 2023) covers topics such as:
- Multiferroic Materials and Multilayer Ferroic Heterostructures: Properties and Applications
- Functional and Multifunctional Electroceramics for Energy Storage, Conversion, and Harvesting, Detectors, Sensors, Frequency Agile Components, Packaging, Interconnects and Other Commercial Opportunities
- LEDs and Photovoltaics—Beyond the Light: Common Challenges and Opportunities
- Structure of Emerging Perovskite Oxides: Bridging Length Scales and Unifying Experiment and Theory
- Thermoelectrics: Defect Chemistry, Doping and Nanoscale Effects
- Structure and Properties of Interfaces in Electronic Materials
- Advances in Memory Devices
- Production Quality Ferroelectric Thin Films and Devices
- Ceramic Composites for Defense Applications
- Thin Film Integration and Processing Science
- Recent Developments in High Temperature Superconductivity
- Sustainable, Low Critical Material Use and Green Materials Processing Technologies
- Nanoscale Electronic Materials and Devices
- Body Energy Harvesting for Intelligent Systems
- Highlights of Student Research in Basic Science and Electronic Ceramics
- Failure: The Greatest Teacher
The Electronic Materials and Applications (EMA 2023) brings together engineers, scientists, researchers, students and manufacturers.
Electronic Materials and Applications (EMA 2023) might be held in Jan 2023.