The 4th Emirates Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Conference is dedicated to the early detection and diagnosis of common hematological and oncological problems.
The 4th Emirates Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Conference covers topics such as:
- Burden of thalassemia carrier in the UAE: What general pediatrician needs to know?
- Interpretation of CBC
- Iron deficiency anemia burden in the UAE and how general pediatrician can manage
- Clotting studies in children before surgery: What surgeon can do to avoid delay in surgery?
- Current outcome in children cancer in Middle East and Asia
- When to suspect cancer in children, what general pediatrician need to know?
- Long term follow-up of childhood cancer survivors
- Child multiple bruises and petichae brought by very anxious parents how can you manage the situation
- Child acute sever anemia brought to your clinic; What pediatrician can do?
- Hypochromic, microcytic anemia not improved by iron treatment; What pediatrician can do?
- CBC reported as pancytopenia; What you tell to parents?
The 4th Emirates Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Conference brings together:
- Pediatric Subspecialists
- General Paediatricians
- Residents & Fellows
- Paediatric Trainees
- General Practitioners
- Family Physicians
- Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Specialist Nurses
- Psycho-social counselors
The 4th Emirates Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Conference will be held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates as well as online on 24-25 Sep 2021.