Energy from Waste is a conference that addresses financing issues and optimization of energy from waste projects in a decarbonised world.
Energy from Waste covers topics such as:
- How to Design - Build -Finance-Operate a Modern Waste Management Infrastructure in an Emerging Market case study : Belgrade Waste PPP
- Optimisation concepts and technologies which aim to prolong operation hours and lifespans of EfW plants
- The regulatory updates of EfW projects in Central and Eastern Europe, with an overview of the progress the region is making towards the EU target
- The challenges and opportunities for CO2 Capture in the Waste-to-Energy Sector with a case study from Fortum Oslo Varmes waste-to-energy plant at Klemetsrud
- A range of topics, such as: the government`s view on where the EFW market sits in the Biofuels Industry, the role of the RDF export and EFW in a low carbon economy, and much more
Energy from Waste might be held in London, United Kingdom in Dec 2022.