The Energy Storage Summit is dedicated to standalone storage and C&I applications.
The Energy Storage Summit covers topics such as:
- System operator: what are the system operator’s needs and strategies; and what impact they will have on the revenue stream for storage?
- Policy and regulations: future of network charging and embedded benefits, length of contracts and alignment of tender process
- PPAs: who is providing them, at what price and how do they make your project more bankable?
- Strategy: how are companies across the value chain approaching the market?
- Case Studies: hear from the most successful commercial projects, both in the UK and Europe
- Finance: debt, equity, asset finance and corporate capital: who are the players and what are they willing to lend/invest against?
- Technology, innovation and integrated systems: pros and cons for different technologies; the link between EVs, charging infrastructure and energy storage
- Revenue Streams: future of revenue streams, volume, application processes and synergies
The Energy Storage Summit brings together:
The Energy Storage Summit will be held in London, United Kingdom on 23-24 Feb 2022.