Enterprise Content Management (ECM) training is a course dedicated to 4-day training class to become an AIIM ECM Master.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) training covers topics such as:
- Domains: development should engage participants at three levels emotionally (feeling the heart); logically (thinking the head) and practically (doing the hand)
- Memory: the design of the event and the activities within it should be memorable
- Transferability: delegates should always be able to see how the skills that they are developing can be used back at their workplace
- Senses: the activities within a development program should appeal to all 5 senses wherever possible, to stimulate a range of different responses
- Measures: participants (and their organizations) should be able to measure the impact of the intervention
- Transparency: AIIM encourages an environment of openness, trust and transparency no tricks, no reporting back unless agreed.
- Reflective Dialogue: activities are not effective unless there is a period of reflection built into a program, so that participants can reflect on their actions and plan how they would do things in future
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) training will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on 31 May - 04 Jun, 2021.