The Exosome Based Therapeutic Development Summit provides an insight on the translation of exosome therapeutics into a clinical & commercial reality.
The Exosome Based Therapeutic Development Summit covers topics such as:
- Engineering Exosomes for More Efficient Therapies
- Comparing Engineered & Naturally Derived Exosomes for Therapeutic Benefit
- Hypothalamic Progenitor-Based EV Therapeutic Modalities for Acute Stroke
- Determining the Mechanisms of Action of Exosome-Based Therapeutics
- Systemic Anti-inflammatory Therapy with Orally- Delivered Bacterial EVs
- Preclinical Outcomes to Advance into the Clinic
- Developing Exosomes for Repair of Ischemic Damage in Heart Failure Patients
- Biological Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury – From Complete Cut to Functional Recovery
- Exosomes in Gastrointestinal Clinical Research
- Progressing the Clinical Landscape of Exosome Therapeutics
- Overcoming Regulatory Hurdles to Advance Towards the First Clinically Approved Therapy
The Exosome Based Therapeutic Development Summit brings together attendees from biotech, academia, pharma and technology providers.
The Exosome Based Therapeutic Development Summit will be held on 16-18 Nov 2021.