Future of Mining Americas is a conference dedicated to the latest innovations and technologies connecting the mining industry across the Americas.
Future of Mining Americas covers topics such as:
- Optimisation through digitisation - The impact of AI, Data Capture, Gamification, and Block chain on mine productivity
- New metals, uses and markets - The future outlook for material sourcing trends and the impact on supply and demand
- Driving growth in Exploration - recent advances in undercover exploration, drilling and multi-element analysis for rapid success
- Change management - Managing social, cultural and environmental demands in amidst technological, social and geopolitical change
- Future growth and investment - shaping the future of ‘smart` miners through corporate growth planning
- Skills attraction and retention - supporting the future of skilled labour through talent acquisition and development
Future of Mining Americas brings together:
- Product and Service Providers to the Mining Industry: Business Development, Heads of Mining, Engineering, Technology, Data, Marketing, Supply Chain, Analytics, Automation, Mining Equipment, Construction
- Mining Companies: Vice Presidents, Presidents, Mine Managers, Engineers, Data, Operations, Risk, Analytics, Health, Business Intelligence, Environment, Safety, Sustainability, Supply Chain, Underground Mining, Automation, Information Technology
- Government / Not for Profit / Academic organisations with a specific interest in the mining industry
- Banking and Finance specialists connected to Natural Resources, Mining, commodities
- Product and Service Providers expected to exhibit include: Analytics, Consultants, Mining Equipment Providers, Data, Drones Technology, Automation, Satellite Connectivity, Construction, Machinery, Telecommunications, Drilling, Mineral Processing Solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Excavation, Load Haul Optimisation, Conveyor Technology, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Security
Future of Mining Americas might be held in Denver, CO, United States in Oct 2021 (TBD).