The Gastrointestinal Cancer Drug Development Summit is dedicated to therapeutic opportunities in targeted and immunotherapies to address the large unmet clinical need in GI cancers.
The Gastrointestinal Cancer Drug Development Summit covers topics such as:
- Effective clinical trial programs for these therapies
- Optimal clinical programs for immune therapies, ADCs and targeted therapies (somatic, RAS, RAF, HER, FGFR, NGR1 fusions, IDH)
- Precision oncology, companion diagnostics and patient groups for improved patient outlook
- Identifying & Advancing Promising Solid Tumor Therapeutics to Pursue in GI Cancer Indications
- Why Haven’t Advancements in Targeted- & Immunotherapies Had More Impact on GI Cancers?
- Developing a Clinical Program for Immunotherapy in GI Tumors
- Developing a Clinical Program for Targeted Therapy to Advance Your Drug
- Rational Drug Development to Address Tumor Resistance Mechanisms
- Drugging the Undruggable: PDAC
- Building an Effective Clinical Trial Program in GI Cancer
- Developing a Clinical Program for ADCs to Progress Your Candidate
- Optimizing Clinical Practice, Early Detection & Precision Oncology to Improve Patient Outlook
The Gastrointestinal Cancer Drug Development Summit will be held on 02-04 Nov 2021.