How to Prepare a Customs Compliance Manual is a webinar that covers topics such as:
- How to evaluate existing procedures, especially any written SOPs or desktop procedures
- What areas should be covered in the manual?
- How does your company assess risk in the area of Customs compliance?
- What areas are your strongest/weakest?
- Consider making a flow chart of current procedures with an eye to improving it
- What procedures need to be enhanced?
- Getting down to brass tacks and actually putting the manual together – it may not be as hard as you think!
How to Prepare a Customs Compliance Manual is intended for:
- General/Corporate Counsel
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Management Specialists
- Regulatory/Legislative Affairs Professionals
- Training Personnel
- Supply Chain Specialists