The IEEE 18th International Conference on Group IV Photonics (GFP 2021) is dedicated to recent research advances and developments of photonic devices and materials based on group IV elements.
The IEEE 18th International Conference on Group IV Photonics (GFP 2021) covers topics such as:
- Photonic Devices and Nano Structures
- Silicon Photonics Integration, Applications and Manufacturing Technology
- Group IV or process compatible material emitters
- Photonic integrated circuits
- Modulators and switches
- Advanced Materials and Associated Fabrication Technologies
- Material – light interaction
- Group IV materials, or novel materials in combination with group IV materials for enhanced photonic functionality
- Nano-engineering: nanocrystals, porous silicon, impurities and defect states
- Materials integration: growth and deposition processes, bonding techniques, patterning, and compatibility issues
- Process technologies improved silicon photonic device performance
The IEEE 18th International Conference on Group IV Photonics (GFP 2021) will be held in Malaga, Spain on 25-27 Aug 2021.